|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Voyse integration with Lever enables customers to automatically generate Voyse digital job ads from their non-confidential Lever Job Postings, and dynamically allocate distinct candidate experiences to those jobs based on custom criteria. For more information refer to the Voyse website.
Setting up the Voyse integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Voyse to install this integration.
- In the Voyse platform, navigate to Integrations by clicking the plug icon in the top-right of the navigation bar.
- Scroll down to Advanced Integrations and click Authenticate with Lever
- On the modal, enter your Lever credentials
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept
- You will be redirected back to the Voyse integrations page.
Your integration is now set up, and Voyse will begin to pull your job listings every 30 minutes, assigning the default Job Template currently selected in your Voyse account.
Using the Voyse integration
If you think there is a job missing or just want to immediately see the changes to your Lever data in Voyse, simply click the Update Lever Jobs button on the Integrations page. A popup will indicate how many changes were made.
Here are the default mapping of Lever Job Posting fields to Voyse Job Ad fields:
|Job Description (HTML data supported)
|Salary Range (min)
|Salary Range (max)
|Salary Range (interval)
|Salary Range (currency)
In order to gain a deeper understanding of Template Mapping, please review the Voyse Template Mapping help article.
For more advanced field mapping and further customisation of your Lever integration beyond what is listed here, Voyse Enterprise plan customers can get in touch at email@example.com to discuss your bespoke requirements.
Disabling the Voyse integration
- In Voyse, navigate to Integrations and click Clear Lever Credentials
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Voyse app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration