|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Boostie integrates directly with Lever to sync jobs and applicants in the Boostie job marketing platform. Open roles in Lever automatically display in Boostie for quick and easy job advertising campaigns. Using details from the job posting, Boostie automatically creates display ads, landing pages and matches to a relevant audience with a few clicks. When applicants apply through a Boostie landing page, they are automatically attached to the job record in Lever along with any pre-screening questions and files. This creates a simple way for companies to leverage a vast display network and get their open roles in front of a targeted audience. For more information refer to the Boostie website.
Setting up the Boostie integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Boostie to install this integration.
- In Boostie, click the dropdown in the top right corner of the screen and click Settings
- Click the Lever tab
- Select the account instance you want to connect. In this example, "Production Instance" is selected.
- For live, working environments, use ‘Production’.
- For testing environments, use ‘Sandbox’.
- Fill in the Jobs XML URL and save.
For more information on enabling the XML job posting feed please refer to Lever's help article.
- Click the Connect to Lever button in the top right of the settings panel. This button will be visible after you have saved the Lever settings.
- On the modal, log into Lever using your Lever Admin account.
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept to authorize the integration
- Once the integration is enabled, in Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps to confirm that the Boostie app is listed.
Using the Boostie integration
Once the integration has been successfully authorized, your open jobs in Lever will automatically sync over to the Boostie platform.
Let’s walk through boosting a Lever job directly in Boostie and seeing how applicants show up in Lever.
- In Boostie, navigate to your Jobs dashboard by clicking the Jobs link listed on the left sidebar.
- Select a job to boost
- Click the Boost link
- Once boosted, Boostie will check for certain information on the job record like salary, pay rate or skills. You can edit that information in Lever or click Continue to Boost You may edit the job information later.
- In this example, we've clicked Continue to Boost
Next, we move onto the campaign verification. Boostie automatically pulls information from the Lever job record, so all you need to do is verify the following:
1. Time period and budget you want the Boostie campaign to run.
- Boostie recommends a $250 dollar minimum budget per 2 week period. This ensures optimized delivery across our display ad network.
- Click Save & Next to advance
Optional: Add a notification email address for new applicants.
2. The location targeting
- Configure the geographic target location(s)
- Click Save & Next
3. Auto-generated ad creative
Boostie automatically generates ad creative using information from the Lever job description. You can also upload your own creative for each ad size supported on this page.
4. Auto-generated landing page
Boostie automatically creates a focused landing page for each job campaign you run.
You can edit any information created by Boostie by clicking the Edit Landing Page button. Boostie uses AI to optimize the job description and pull out pertinent information for job seekers.
5. Lastly, you can Boost your campaign.
- Click Boost This Job to boost your campaign.
The campaign will be listed as ‘Pending’ while Boostie checks the ad for accuracy and content.
Once the campaign has been verified, it will switch to ‘Active’ and ads will be delivered to matching audiences across the web.
Once a candidate applies on a Boostie landing page, they will flow back into Lever with the source of ‘Boostie’. Follow your normal business processes in Lever.
The following information is collected on the Boostie application form:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
|Custom Lever application questions are not supported at this time.
Disabling the Boostie integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Boostie app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration