|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To configure) Manage requisition settings
• (To use) View requisitions
|Advanced HR, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Doublefin’s integration with Lever automates the creation of requisitions and status tracking in Lever. Create requisitions in Lever with one-click: Once a position is approved for hire you can automatically create the corresponding requisitions in Lever with a single click, with all the data from the approved position already filled in. Need more insights into the hiring process? Doublefin links directly from the approved position to the corresponding requisition inside Lever so Lever users can find out all the details. For more information refer to the Doublefin website.
Setting up the Doublefin integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Doublefin to install this integration.
- Login into Doublefin Headcount at https://hcapp.doublefin.com
- Navigate to the "Manage Doublefin” option by clicking your profile icon on the top right
- Click Integrations located on the left navigation bar to access the Integrations page
- Click the Add Integration button on top right of the Integrations page
In the “Add Integration” modal:
- Select ATS from the “Type” dropdown
- Select LEVER from the “System” dropdown
- Click the Add button in the bottom right of the modal
- Click Edit Integration
In the “Authentication settings'' modal, select Production
- If you have a Lever Sandbox environment, you can select Sandbox to test the Doublefin Headcount integration with your Lever Sandbox Environment prior to enabling the integration with your Lever Production account.
- Click Use OAuth2
- On the modal, log into Lever using your Lever Admin account
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept to authorize the integration
Configuring the Doublefin integration
After successfully completing authorization, the integration is now setup in read-only mode.
Depending on your ATS (Lever) usage scenario for your organization, the read-only mode may be sufficient.
- On the Edit Integration pop-up in Doublefin, click the X at the top right to begin using the integration.
- If your organization requires ATS push mode for openings, click the Enable Push button to continue configuring the integration for push mode.
Setup Push Mode in Doublefin (Optional)
- On the Edit Integration screen in Doublefin, create three optional custom fields in Lever for the following additional Doublefin Headcount properties:
- Doublefin’s cost center
- Doublefin’s job level
- Doublefin’s backfill for
- Configure the field mapping to Lever
- Click Save to enable "Push Mode"
- To abort the "Enable Push" progress and go back to read-only mode, click Disable Push.
Enable Requisitions in Lever
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Requisitions
- Click Enable requisitions if this setting is not already turned on
- Your requisition settings will depend on if you will be using the Doublefin integration in read-only or push mode. Please check with Doublefin for more information.
Using the Doublefin integration
[Read-Only Mode] Pull requisition information from Lever and associate with approved headcounts in Doublefin
- In Doublefin, click Manage Data in the main navigation bar at the top
- Click Positions/Reqs from the menu at left side
- Click an entry in the "Approved” tab
- On the Opening modal, if the information says the current opening is "Missing from Lever”, link this Doublefin req to an existing Lever Requisition by completing the following:
- Click Refresh
- Open Lever
- Open a Requisition
- Copy the Req. code (see example below with Lever Req. code "100")
- Go back to Doublefin and paste the Lever Req. Code into the Lever Requisition Code field to link the requisitions
- After inputting the Lever requisition code, click Refresh
- Once the refresh is complete, the Opening screen will be updated with a success notification.
- Click the View in Lever link to be view the Requisition record in Lever
[Push Mode] Add the approved headcounts in Doublefin App to Lever
Push Mode allows you to create a new requisition in Lever from Doublefin or add a Doublefin req to an existing requisition in Lever.
Complete the following steps to add a new Requisition in Lever from Doublefin:
- In Doublefin, click Manage Data in the main navigation bar on top
- Click Positions/Reqs from the left-side menu
- Click an entry in the “Approved” tab
- On the modal, if the information says the current opening is "Missing from Lever”, click Add to Lever.
In the popup modal, select the "Add Mode" option (see supported options below):
- Add a new requisition: If you want to create a new Lever Requisition for this Doublefin req
- Add to an existing requisition: If you want to add the Doublefin req to an existing Lever Requisition with multiple headcounts. IMPORTANT: this operation will increase the “headcountTotal'' field of the Lever requisition by 1
- Link to an existing requisition: Similar to the “Refresh” in read-only mode, this option links the current Doublefin req to an existing Lever requisition with a single headcount. This operation will not affect the “headcountTotal” field of given Lever Requisition.
- Click Add a new requisition
- Click Save
- The Doublefin Requisition will display as successful
- Click the View in Lever link to review the newly created Lever requisition “J062875” in Lever
Disabling the Doublefin integration
- Navigate to the Admin > Integrations page
- Select the Lever (ATS) integration
- Click Remove to disable the integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Doublefin app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration