|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To configure) Manage pipeline stages
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Joynd is a fully-managed integration company that offers an integration between Lever and Orange Tree Employment Screening (“Orange Tree”) that allows you to seamlessly submit candidates for background screening directly from your Lever dashboard. Orange Tree will be notified when a candidate has reached a trigger stage in Lever. A background screening order will automatically be added to your account in Orange Tree and the candidate emailed a secure link. Once the candidate has completed their submission and the background screen has been completed by Orange Tree, the status and screening report will be available on your Lever dashboard. For more information refer to the Orange Tree Employment Screening website.
Setting up the Orange Tree integration
|You must be an existing Orange Tree Employment Screening customer to install this integration.
Once you have requested the integration from Orange Tree, you will be assigned a Joynd Integration Manager who will lead you through the setup process and assist with your testing of the integration.
To authorize Joynd to access your Lever account to facilitate the integration, complete the following steps:
- Log into Lever
- Open a new browser tab
- Your Joynd Integration Manager will provide you with a link that is unique to your company’s integration. Copy and paste this link into the address bar of the new tab.
- On the modal, log into Lever using your Admin account.
- On the following screen, review the list of requested permissions and click Accept to proceed with the integration.
Configuring the Orange Tree integration
Configure Webhook Notification
In order for Joynd to know when there’s a background screening request ready for Orange Tree, you will need to enable a webhook in Lever.
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Enable CANDIDATE STAGE CHANGE
- Enter the url for the webhook notification provided by your Joynd Integration Manager
- Click the down arrow to expand the webhook settings
- Select the 'Triggers for candidates of the selection origins' that are relevant for background screening
- Copy the Signature token and provide it to your Joynd Integration Manager
You will get an error if you try the “Verify Connection” button - this is expected.
- Your Joynd Integration Manager will confirm when the integration is ready to use!
Create a Custom Pipeline Stage for Background Screening
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Pipeline and archive reasons
- If you don’t see this option please check with your Lever admin or Lever support.
- Click Customize Pipeline Stages button
- Click +Add Stage
- For Name, enter “Background Screening”
- Click Add Stage
- Click Save Changes
- Ensure the new stage is under the “Interview” section
- Click Next and Next again
- Click Save to activate the new stage you just added for background screening
- On the newly created stage, click Reveal Stage ID
- Copy the ID to a secure place and securely send that value to your Joynd Integration Manager
Using the Orange Tree integration
Adding the Orange Tree background screening package to the Job Posting in Lever
Specify which Orange Tree background screening package to order by adding a tag on the Job posting in Lever.
You will need to create the tag the first time you order each Orange Tree package. Afterwards, it will appear in your tag list whenever you add a tag and/or start typing the word “package”.
You can retrieve the list of background package names from Orange Tree. For each package, create a tag on the Job Posting in Lever using the following format:
Initiating the Background Screen in Lever
When you add a Candidate to a Job, the Opportunity record will automatically update with the Orange Tree package tag that was configured in the previous step.
- To initiate the background screening order, change the stage of the opportunity to "Background Screening"
- If the order was successful, after a few seconds you will see the tag “Background Check:Ordered”
- If not successful, you will see the tag “Background Check:Error”
Reviewing Orange Tree Background Screening Results
Once Orange Tree has completed the background screen, the Opportunity in Lever will be updated with the tag “Background Check:Complete” and there will be a new note with the results link added to the opportunity by the integration.
- Click the Notes tab to review the newly added Orange Tree report link.
|The Orange Tree report url can be pushed back as a “Secret” note in Lever that only certain users can see or it can be not “Secret”. Please advise your Joynd Integration Manager which approach you prefer to use.
- Click the link to be redirected to the Orange Tree report. You will be required to log into your Orange Tree account to review the report.
Disabling the Orange Tree integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Orange Tree Employment Screening app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration