|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Algobash integration will connect Lever job postings to Algobash assessments. When a candidate's stage in Lever transitions to Phone Screen, an assessment email invitation will automatically go out to the candidate. For more information refer to the Algobash website.
Setting up the Algobash integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Algobash to install this integration.
- In Algobash, open the Algobash-Lever integration menu
- To grant access to Algobash, you must log in to Lever during this session.
- Click Grant Access
- Log in to your Lever account
- The integration will request access to the following permissions:
- Manage all webhooks
- View all stages
- View all tags
- View and manage all candidates' files
- View and manage all candidates' notes
- View and manage all opportunities
- Allow offline access
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept
- When the connection is established, you will see the following on Algobash after clicking the Configure button
Configuring the Algobash integration
Configure the Assessment Trigger Stage in Algobash
Configure the assessment trigger Stage/Pipeline in Algobash by navigating to the Algobash-Lever integration page and seleciing the designated trigger stage on the Stage/Pipeline drop-down field.
The designated trigger stage can be changed at a later time by updating the selected stage on this screen.
Enable Webhook in Lever
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Toggle the Candidate Stage Change webhook to the on position to enable
The integration is now established. Please continue to the next section to connect the Lever Job posting to the Algobash assessment.
Connect the Algobash Assessment to the Job Post in Lever
|You will need to complete the following steps on every relevant Job Posting
- In Algobash, navigate to the Assessments page and pick an Assessment to connect
- Click Link
- Click Copy ATS Integration Tag
- Go to the Lever and open a job to connect
- Add a new job tag by pasting the Algobash 'ATS Integration Tag' into the Tags section on the posting
- Click Save Changes
- The Assessment is now configured. Now, whenever the candidate Stage/Pipeline matches with the configured Stage/Pipeline in Algobash an assessment invitation will be sent to the candidate inbox
Using the Algobash integration
How to invite candidates to take the Algobash assessment in Lever
Move the candidate to the configured stage/pipeline (e.g. Phone Screen) to automatically email the Algobash assessment invitation to the candidate
What happens after participants complete their submissions?
When an Assessment is connected to a Job Posting (see guide above) submission results and details will be updated on the Lever candidate opportunity, such as:
Candidate Submission Result (PDF & URL)
The generated Assessment PDF result/submission will be uploaded with the public result link for this submission.
The total percentage of submission scores will be represented as Lever Tags. Please find below a list of scoring tags supported with the integration:
- algo-exam-score:over-90 : Participant scored 90 or more
- algo-exam-score:over-70 : Participant scored 70 or more and less than 90
- algo-exam-score:below-70 : Participant scored less than 70
The participant's status in Algobash will also be represented as Lever Tags. Please find below a list of status tags supported with the integration:
- algo-exam-status:invited : Participant is invited to Assessment
- algo-exam-status:ongoing : Participant is working on Assessment
- algo-exam-status:finished : Participant has finished the Assessment
Why does my Lever tag have errors?
Errors can be caused by several things. Algobash keeps a log of each error by labeling it on Tags. Here is the list of error tags supported with the integration:
- algo-error:result : Problem occurred during uploading assessment result to Lever
- algo-error:email : Failed sending email to the participant, usually caused by invalid / non-existed email
- algo-error:quota : Failed to invite candidate, caused by quota limit exceeded
- algo-error:deadline : Failed to invite candidate, because the assessment has passed it's deadline
- algo-error:internal : Error occurs in Algobash system, please reach out to Algobash Admin / Support
How to renew my Lever integration access?
If you see an "Expired" tag like this one, that means your integration access has already expired. To renew access for the integration, click Grant Access and follow the authorization steps.
- Once the integration has been reauthorized, your Integration status should be Connected as before
- For a better integration experience, we recommend renewing your access 1 month before your Valid Until date.
- Use the Renew button to manually renew your access / valid date.
- The Algobash team will also remind you when the integration is about to expire.
Disabling the Algobash integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Algobash app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration