|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Huntly integration with Lever allows talent acquisition teams to easily post open positions on Huntly by pulling them from Lever. Candidates referred on Huntly are automatically synced to Lever, including CVs, general profiles, and salary preferences. In addition, recruitment statuses from Lever will automatically update in Huntly, ensuring recruiters have the most up-to-date information in both platforms. For more information refer to the Huntly website.
Setting up the Huntly integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Huntly to install this integration.
- In Huntly, click on your username located at the right top corner
- Select Integrations
- Select Lever from the list of supported ATS
- Click Enable
- On the next screen, log in to your Lever account
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept
Configuring the Huntly integration
Configuring webhooks in Lever
Complete the following steps to enable webhooks. This will allow the integration to integrate data from Huntly to Lever and vice versa.
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and APIs > Webhooks
Enable the following webhooks by toggling the switch to the on position.
- Candidates Stage change
- Candidate Hired
- Interview created
Creating a new job in Huntly via the integration
- Once the integration is enabled, go to Huntly and navigate to My Jobs
- Click Post a Job
- From the job post creation options choose Lever
- On the drop-down, select a Job you want to pull from Lever and create in Huntly
- Click Create
- On the Job creation screen, you will need to add a bonus for the recruiter depending on your hiring budgets
Using the Huntly integration
Once the Huntly Account Admin approves candidates for your Huntly job, the approved candidates will automatically upload to Lever and be associated with the corresponding Lever job.
Example of a candidate on Huntly dashboard in Approved status
Example of Referring candidate information in Huntly
Example of an approved candidate synced to Lever
Approved candidates are synced to the New Lead stage in Lever
The following candidate details are supported with the candidate sync to Lever:
- First name and Last name
- Desired salary
- Short profile
Once you change the candidate status in Lever, the new status will be updated in Huntly. This allows Huntly to communicate back the current candidate status to the recruiter.
See example below (status changed to "Technical Interview" in Lever).
On the recruiter dashboard in Huntly, the status is updated to Interviews
Disabling the Huntly integration
- Click on you name located at the top right
- Select Integrations
- Click the Disable button next to the Lever integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Huntly app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration