|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Justworks integration with Lever makes onboarding employees to Justworks faster and more efficient. Justworks customers with active Lever accounts can receive automated reminders to invite new hires to Justworks and seamlessly send candidate information from Lever to Justworks. For more information refer to the Justworks website.
Setting up the Justworks integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Justworks to install this integration.
For the latest guidance on setting up the integration, please refer to the Justworks help center article.
Log into your Justworks account
Scroll down to the Company section on the left-side Navigation bar
From there, click on Lever within the Human Resources section
- You'll be redirected to an overview page
- Click the Setup button located on the right side of the page
- Click Get started to begin
- Next, click Connect to Lever
- You’ll be brought to a page where Justworks requests access to your Lever account
- On the modal, log in to Lever
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept to continue
- You will be redirected to Justworks, and the webhook will be created automatically.
Configuring the Justworks integration
Enable the webhook in Lever
The last final enablement setp is to Enable the webhook in Lever. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the following:
- Visit Lever’s webhooks page (in Lever, navigate to Lever > Integrations and API > Webhooks)
- Find the Candidate Hired webhook and turn it on (toggle the switch to the on position, if it is not already enabled).
- Select the ^ to expand the section and click Verify Connection. If the integration is working, the text will change to Verified.
Once that’s complete, return to Justworks and click the Finish setup button at the bottom of the page.
You’ll be redirected to the Lever overview page in Justworks. The integration status will be updated to “Connected.”
Using the Justworks integration
- Log into your Lever account and open a candidate opportunity that you’d like to mark as “Hired”
- If no job is selected, click Choose Job.
- Select a job for the candidate
- Move the candidate to the Offer stage to begin the offer process
- Click Create Offer
- Complete the offer information you want to sync with Justworks
- When entering the Type of earnings, select "hour (wage)" or "year (salary).
|Justworks will only accept “hour (wage)” or “year (salary) from the “Type of earnings” dropdown.
- When you’re ready to continue, click Next Step.
- On the Offer Approval page, click Next Step.
- On the Offer Letter page, click “Sending offer outside of Lever?”
- Once the candidate has signed the offer, click Candidate Signed and click Mark offer as signed.
- Back at the candidate’s page in Lever, move the candidate to the Hired stage
When a candidate is marked as 'Hired' in Lever, all Justworks admins with ‘Manage employees’ permissions will receive an email titled 'A candidate has been hired in Lever!' with a link to send the candidate’s information to Justworks.
- In Justworks, navigate to Manage > Employees. You'll see that there is one Pending hire.
- Click Review to take action on this hire
- Click Review & Invite to confirm or edit any information
- Click Invite New Member at the bottom to invite the new hire to Justworks
For additional information not covered here, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
What permissions do I need to use this integration?
- In Justworks, Admins need Manage employees permissions.
- In Lever, users need "Manage API credentials and manage integrations" to enable the integration and "Manage profiles and view associated postings" permissions to use the integration.
What fields will sync from Lever to Justworks?
Whenever a candidate is marked as Hired in Lever, the integration will automatically sync the following data to Justworks:
- Member type
- Compensation amount (salary or wage)
- Type of earnings (salary or wage)
- Exemption status
- First name
- Last name
- Start date*
- Home email
*Justworks will only pull in these fields after completion of Lever's offer workflow.
|Candidate files and/or resumes will not sync to Justworks.
Disabling the Justworks integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Justworks app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration