|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Optimize your workflow by integrating Lever with Arc. When candidates accept interview invitations on Arc, they are automatically added to Lever with their resume and Arc profile. Experience effortless candidate management without the need for manual data input. For more information refer to the Arc website.
Setting up the Arc integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Arc to install this integration.
- In Arc, navigate to the second navigation bar of your dashboard.
- Click the ATS Settings tab
- Under ATS Settings, find Lever and click Connect.
- On the modal, sign in to your Lever account to continue the authorization.
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept
- You’ll be redirected back to the ATS Settings page in Arc
- Lever will now display as 'Connected' with an option to Link jobs. This will allow you to link your Arc jobs to your existing Lever job posting.
Configuring the Arc integration
- On the ATS Settings page in Arc, click the Link jobs button next to Lever.
- From the drop-down menu of each Arc job, select the Lever job you want to link.
- Once all desired jobs are linked, click Update
- A pop-up will appear to review your selection
- After reviewing, click Confirm to complete the job link.
Your Arc jobs are successfully linked to Lever’s job postings. You can start reviewing candidates in Arc!
Using the Arc integration
Add Arc candidates to Lever
After the candidate accepts your interview invitation on Arc, Arc will sync the candidate details to Lever as a new opportunity under the “New applicant” stage. From there, you can efficiently manage their interview stages.
The integration will sync the following candidate information to Lever:
- First name
- Last name
- Arc profile
- Resume (if available)
Sync Candidate Interview Status from Lever to Arc
Once you finalize the interviews with a candidate in Lever, their updated interview stage will sync back to Arc.
Candidates will be moved to Hired or Rejected in Arc based on your decision in Lever.
Disabling the Arc integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Arc app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration