|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The AcquireROI integration simplifies the process of advertising jobs across multiple publishers, so you can attract qualified candidates, reduce time to fill positions, and optimize your recruitment budget. Streamline your recruitment workflow by automatically updating Lever with candidate data from AcquireROI's programmatic campaigns, eliminating manual data entry and minimizing errors. For more information refer to the AcquireROI website.
Setting up the AcquireROI integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in AcquireROI to install this integration.
To get started with the integration, you’ll need to link your AcquireROI and Lever accounts using Lever’s OAuth feature. Follow these easy steps to connect your Lever to AcquireROI systems:
- Log in to AcquireROI
- Navigate to the Feeds section of your client page
- Select API Import from the Add Feed button and following the prompts outlined below:
- Enter the name you wish to use to identify this feed (enclose in double quotes).
- Under Authorization Required, select Yes
- Select Direct ATS connection
- Under ATS Selection, select Lever from the dropdown
Complete the rest of the feed setup including the following:
- frequency at which you want the data from Lever to be polled
- configuration of any special field mappings you may require
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect Lever.
- You will be prompted to log into Lever
- On the permissions request screen, review the list of permissions and click Accept to authorize the integration feed.
Contact your AcquireROI Customer Advocate for more help or any questions.
Permissions and Security
- Once you’ve completed the integration setup above, click Import Feed at the bottom of the screen.
- After the feed has imported, make sure to review and configure the permissions and security settings for the integration. This step is crucial to ensure that only authorized users have access to sensitive data and features.
Using the AcquireROI integration
The integration syncs job postings from Lever to Acquire ROI. This information will be automatically updated between the two platforms. Keep an eye on the sync frequency and ensure data accuracy.
Troubleshooting Common Issues
If you encounter any issues while using the integration, check the following list of common problems and solutions. It covers topics like data syncing errors, login issues, and more. Some common issues are:
- Company Name. When setting up the integration feed, make sure that you map the appropriate “Company Name” by enclosing the company name you wish to assign to the feed in the Company mapping field in double quotes.
- Locations. AcquireROI is pre-mapped for locations that were entered in the Lever system in standard “<City>, <State>” format. If your locations are formatted differently, please contact AcquireROI so that the AcquireROI support team can help you with your data’s unique mapping.
Here are some frequently asked questions about the AcquireROI and Lever integration. If you can’t find the answer to your question here, feel free to contact the AcquireROI support team for assistance.
How many jobs can I import with this integration?
There is no limit to the number of jobs that you can load and sponsor for publishing in this integration.
What privileges/access do I need to implement this integration?
To implement this integration, you must have a Lever system login with the 'Manage API credentials and manage integrations' permission assigned.
This is confusing to me; how do I get help?
For assistance with your Lever / AcquireROI integration, please contact your AcquireROI Customer Advocate or email AcquireROI at email@example.com.
AcquireROI’s integration with Lever is designed to enhance your recruiting and hiring process. By following the steps outlined in this article, you’ll be well on your way to maximizing the benefits of this integration. If you have any further questions or need assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to AcquireROI's support team at https://support.acquire.com or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disabling the AcquireROI integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the AcquireROI app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration