On the go and need access to candidate information in Lever? You can seamlessly search and view candidates directly from your mobile device!
Navigate to m.hire.lever.co to access Lever’s mobile home page. From here, tap the top search bar to find and select a candidate.
The first section of the mobile profile displays personal information about the candidate:
- The most recent resume on the candidate's profile is presented as a thumbnail. You can preview and/or download the resume by tapping the document.
- The candidate's phone number will be located just below the resume thumbnail. Tapping this will automatically dial the candidate's number.
- Older candidate resumes and files will be listed just below the phone number. Resumes can be previewed and downloaded, while files can only be downloaded.
- Tapping the candidate's email will initiate an email message from your default email application.
- Candidate links will redirect to the respective sites on your browser.
The second section displays profile labels and other relevant user connections to the candidate profile.
- The candidate's current stage
- The candidate's origin
- All sources that have been added to the candidate's profile
- All tags that have been added to the candidate's profile
- The current candidate owner
- The number of users following the candidate
The third section displays all jobs that have been added to the candidate's profile.
The fourth section displays the last note that was created for the candidate. Tap See All to view all candidate notes.
The fifth section displays a snapshot of the candidate’s assigned feedback. Tap See All for an expanded feedback view.
The sixth section displays a snapshot of the emails synced to the candidate’s profile. Tap See All to see these emails in full.
The final section displays a snapshot of the system and custom forms that have been filled out for the candidate. Tap See All for an expanded form view.
- If there are no jobs, notes, feedback, emails, or forms on the profile, these respective sections will be hidden from the mobile view.
- All information from the mobile profile is read-only. Profile edits need to be performed on Lever’s desktop version.