|Available for||User roles||Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Find and engage top talent faster with Lever’s sourcing integration with Woo.
Setup couldn’t be easier. Here’s how to enable the integration in less than a minute:
- You must be a Super Admin to enable this integration.
- Go to Lever’s integrations settings page.
- Click the toggle next to Woo's logo.
- Generate an API key for that integration partner. You'll be able to see exactly which actions the integration with Woo will authorize.
Grab the newly generated API key from Lever:
Navigate to Woo's secure integrations page.
- Add the API key to Woo's secure integrations page. Additionally, select a user who will be designated as the candidate's creator in Lever. Now, you can easily create new candidates within Lever directly from Woo.
The new Lever profile will be in the “Reached out” section of your pipeline. Open up the profile, and you’ll see that the candidate will be automatically tagged with Woo, and the origin will be set as “Sourced.”
Drop us a note if any questions come to mind. We're always happy to help setup your Woo integration!