|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Find and engage top talent faster with Lever’s sourcing integration with Woo.
Here’s how to enable the integration in less than a minute:
- You must be a Super Admin to enable this integration.
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Click the toggle next to Woo's logo.
- Generate an API key for that integration partner. You'll be able to see exactly which actions the integration with Woo will authorize.
Grab the newly generated API key from Lever:
Navigate to Woo's secure integrations page.
- Add the API key to Woo's secure integrations page. Additionally, select a user who will be designated as the candidate's creator in Lever. Now, you can easily create new candidates within Lever directly from Woo.
The new Lever profile will be in the “Reached out” section of your pipeline. Open up the profile, and you’ll see that the candidate will be automatically tagged with Woo, and the origin will be set as “Sourced.”