|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Enabling the HackerRank Jobs integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API, scroll to the 'Sourcing' section and click the HackerRank Jobs toggle
- Generate and copy a new API key for the integration
- Store the API in a secure location as you will not be able to retrieve the key again after this point in the process.
Navigate to HackerRank Jobs' secure integrations page and add the API key to HackerRank Jobs' secure integrations page; you can now easily create new candidates within Lever directly from HackerRank Jobs
Using the HackerRank Jobs integration
- Map your job postings between Lever and HackerRank Jobs
- Once you have found a qualified candidate, push them from HackerRank Jobs directly into Lever by clicking the Upload to ATS option next to their name
An opportunity for the candidate will generated in the 'New Lead' stage of your Lever pipeline with a 'HackerRank Jobs' tag and an origin of 'Sourced'