|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
The SEEK integration allows you to push and track candidates that apply to your posting through SEEK into Lever. Readers of this article will learn about:
Enabling the SEEK integration
||The following set-up steps can only be completed by a user with Super Admin privileges in Lever. You must also have SEEK Hirer ID on hand for this set-up process, which you can obtain from SEEK.|
Step 1: Add your SEEK Account ID to Lever
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Scroll to the 'Job boards' section and click the SEEK toggle
- Input your SEEK Account ID in the field on the expanded tile and click the Send Request to Enable button
||Although you will see an option to 'Push all external published job postings by default' on the expanded tile, note that it is currently not possible to automatically push Lever job postings to SEEK. Job postings must be manually connected (see below). Our team is actively working to update the language on this tile to reflect this behavior.|
Step 2: Retrieve your Hirer ID from SEEK
- Following Step 1, SEEK will contact you to request authorization to enable the integration with Lever
- Once you have provided SEEK with your authorization, they will contact you again to provide you with your SEEK Hirer Id
Step 3: Contact Lever Support to configure the integration
- Contact Lever Support with a request to enable your SEEK integration. In your request you will need to provide the following information:
- SEEK Hirer ID - This is the Id that SEEK provided in Step 2.
- Default Stage - The stage in your Lever pipeline to which you would like opportunities for candidates that apply through SEEK to be added.
- Default User - When a candidate applies to a job ad in SEEK that is associated with a posting in Lever, the posting owner will be listed as the owner of the opportunity that is generated in Lever; in all other cases the default user defined in this step will be listed as the opportunity owner.
- Default Source - The source tag that will be applied to opportunities for candidates that apply through SEEK.
- Default Origin - Denotes the method by which the opportunity was obtained for candidates that apply through SEEK. You must provide of Lever's present origins: Applied, Sourced, Referred, University, Internal, or Agency.
- Cut Off Date (optional) - Lever can retroactively pull past applicants from SEEK into Lever. If you wish to do this, specify how far into the past that you would like Lever to retrieve applicants.
- Authorization - Lever requires that a user with Super Admin level access provide authorization to add the appropriate API key and webhook settings in order to properly configure the integration. Do not delete these once they have been added, as it will cause the integration to stop working.
Syncing candidate applications from SEEK to Lever
Syncing candidate applications from SEEK to Lever will require you to manually connect each posting. To do this:
- Create (or navigate to, if connecting an existing posting) a job posting in Lever and the corresponding job posting in SEEK
- Copy the Posting Id from the URL bar of the Lever job posting
- Paste the Posting Id into the 'Internal reference number' field on the posting in SEEK.
- Repeat this process for every posting from Lever that you wish to connect to SEEK
Candidates that apply to connected job postings in SEEK will have a candidate profile and corresponding opportunity created in Lever. The opportunity will appear in the pipeline stage included in your configuration request to Lever Support, along with the default origin, source, and opportunity owner that you specified.