|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
• (To enabled) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
This article is for the legacy api-key based offered by Wellfound. For instructions on how to set up and use the OAuth-based integration, refer to our help article on the OAuth version of the Wellfound integration.
Find and engage top talent faster with Lever’s sourcing integration with Wellfound. To enable the integration:
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API and scrolling to the 'Sourcing' heading
- Generate an API key for that integration partner
- When authorizing the integration, you be shown a list of exactly which actions the integration with AngelList will permit.
- Copy the newly generated API key from Lever
- To add the API key to Wellfound's secure integrations page, select Lever
- Paste the Lever API key into the text box
- Select a sync type from the options listed
- Note that candidates sync (applicants and matches) is available for all accounts. Note that resumes and unmasked emails will sync to Lever (only for customers with the Premium package)
- You will need to do a one-time mapping of the Lever postings to your Wellfound account. If this is a new job posting, choose 'Import as new job.' If you already posted this job in Wellfound, select it from the options under 'Map to existing job.' This will prevent us from creating duplicate jobs.
- Once completed, click the Import Jobs button
- Once you have identified a candidate you'd like to pull into your pipeline, click Yes, Get Intro
- Fill out your introduction message, and send your message to the candidate.
- Once the candidate responds 'Yes', a new Lever profile will be in the “New Applicant” section of your pipeline. Open up the profile, and you’ll see that the candidate will be automatically tagged with Wellfound, and the origin will be set as 'Applied.'