Find and engage top talent faster with Lever’s sourcing integration with AngelList.
Setup couldn’t be easier. Here’s how to enable the integration in less than a minute:
- You must be a Super Admin to enable this integration.
- Go to Lever’s integrations settings page.
- Click the toggle next to AngelList's logo.
- Generate an API key for that integration partner. You'll be able to see exactly which actions the integration with AngelList will authorize.
- Grab the newly generated API key from Lever:
- To add the API key to AngelList's secure integrations page, select Lever:
- Paste the Lever API key into the text box:
- Select a sync type from the options listed. Note that candidates sync (applicants and matches) is available for all accounts.
Please note: Resumes and unmasked emails will sync to Lever (only for Premium customers).
- You will need to do a one-time mapping of the Lever postings to your AngelList account. If this is a new job posting, choose "Import as new job." If you already posted this job in AngelList, select it from the options under "Map to existing job." This will prevent us from creating duplicate jobs. Once completed, click the "Import Jobs" button. Newly imported jobs can be viewed here.
- Once you've identified a candidate you'd like to pull into your pipeline, click 'Yes, Get Intro':
- Then, fill out your introduction message, and send your message to the candidate.
- Once the candidate responds 'Yes', a new Lever profile will be in the “New Applicant” section of your pipeline. Open up the profile, and you’ll see that the candidate will be automatically tagged with AngelList, and the origin will be set as “Sourced.”
Drop us a note if any questions come to mind. We're always happy to help setup your AngelList integration!