Lever integrates with a variety of job boards so you can easily target candidates who are more suitable to a specific role. With LinkedIn and Glassdoor you have the ability to push all your public job openings with one click. However you may find that you want to post specific jobs to specialized job boards that focus on a particular applicant pool. To push specific job postings to a job board, you must be a Super Admin and do the following:
1. Go to your job postings page.
2. Find the posting for which you need to create a custom tracking URL.
3. On the settings tab, click “+ Add a job board.”
4. Select a job board from the dropdown menu. If you don’t see the one you’re looking for, simply type the name of it in the text box:
5. Select either “University” or “Applied” as the Origin.
6. Click on the “Copy” button next to the custom URL. Any candidate who submits an application through this tracking link will automatically have the job board you specified as the Source Tag, and will also have the Origin that you selected.
7. Paste the custom URL into the job posting page of the job board where you want it to be published and click on “I posted the job” when you’re done. However if you’re not ready to post your job to the job board just yet, you can click on “I'll do this later.”
When a candidate arrives to your jobs page using the custom URL you’ve set up, Lever will place a cookie on their browser to track that source on the candidate profile and in reporting. Even if the candidate doesn’t apply at the point, but navigates to your home page and goes to your jobs page several days later, the cookie will still be able to track the source from the original custom URL.
If you’d like to add a tracking pixel to your Lever-hosted jobs site, follow these directions.
For a full overview of publishing to job boards, take a look at this brief video:
What if the job board I want to post to is unavailable in the menu?
If you don’t see a job board you use, add it to the list and a link with the tracking URL will be created.
What if I have an error in my job posting?
If you need to update or correct your job posting, make your changes on the job posting in Lever and your updates will be reflected in the job boards. If you don’t see a job board you use, add it to the list and a link with the tracking URL will be created.
How do I remove the job from the job board?
The job postings must be removed through the job board you posted to. However please note that once the tracking link is generated for the job board, it cannot be “removed” or “turned off” as the link can be saved, bookmarked or scraped by job board aggregators once it is published. To prevent people from applying to the job, close the job posting.
How do I report on these candidates?
Track the candidates you’re receiving from these job boards by filtering your reports with the appropriate source tag.
How does this work?
When a candidate arrives to your jobs page using the custom link you’ve set up, Lever will place a cookie on their browser to track that source on the candidate profile and in reporting. Even if the candidate doesn’t apply at the point, but navigates to your home page and goes to your jobs page several days later, the cookie will still be able to track the source from the original custom link.