With Lever's XML feed, you can post all your public job postings to supported job boards. Super admins can enable this feature by doing the following:
1. Go to Lever’s integrations settings page and scroll down to "Job Boards."
2. Click on “Learn More” next to "Job posting feed"
3. Click on the blue "Generate Job Feed" button.
4. Copy the XML code and click on the "Done" button:
5. Paste the code into the job posting page in the job board where you want it posted. Your job postings should appear on most job boards within 24 hours. However if you don't see your job after this time frame, please contact us.
What if I want to publish only some of my job postings to a job board?
Using Lever's XML feed will push all your job postings to the job board you're using. At this time there is no way to select specific jobs through the XML feed.
What if I have an error in my job posting?
If you need to update or correct your job posting, make your changes on the job posting in Lever and your updates will be reflected in the job board.
How do I turn off the XML integration?
The XML integration must be deactivated from your job board where you used Lever's XML feed.