|Available for||User roles||Limited Team Members, Team Members, Admins, Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
Lever’s Job Posting Dashboards allow you to centralize all data about a published, internal or closed job posting into a single report. With job posting dashboards, you can easily assess the progress of a posting, gain deeper insight into hiring trends using predictive analytics and visualize key recruitment metrics.
Part 1: High-level summary totals
- “Since this posting was created” statement: This indicates when the job posting was first created in your Lever account. Note that this is not the date the job posting was initially published, but the date a user clicked “Add new job posting” in job postings.
- High Level Summary Numbers: Visualize how many candidates are entering your pipeline via different channels.
- Total Candidates: The total number of candidates associated with this job posting for all time
- Offers Extended: The total number of candidates moved into the offer stage for this job posting for all time
- Hired Candidates: The total number of candidates that have been hired for this job posting for all time
- Archived Candidates: The total number of applicants who have been archived for this job posting for all time
Part 2: New candidates
Lever’s “New Candidates” graph allows you to construct visualizations of candidate origin data over time. By default, Lever will display the origins of new candidates over a nine week period. Drill down your new candidates graph to answer questions like “How many new candidates entered my pipeline with the ‘Applied’ origin?” or “Which origin are my best candidates associated with?” Utilize this report to identify the origin of your highest-quality candidates.
You can further customize this report by deselecting origins. This will allow you to view candidates over time from one (or more) origins. Click an origin from the key to deselect it.
Part 3: Interview distribution
The Interview Distribution report provides you with an overview of how many interviews your team has conducted for this posting for all time. You can easily view the number of interview events, interview panels and the percentage of both positive and negative feedback left at each stage of your pipeline. Super Admins and Admins can uncover additional candidate data by clicking on any of these numbers in the table.
Part 4: Interview volume
The Interview volume graph visually represents the total number of interview panels that occurred week over week for all candidates associated with the selected job posting. The colored dots and solid lines indicate the number of interview panels that have taken place over the past five weeks. The open dots and dotted line indicate the number of scheduled interview panels for the next five weeks.
Part 5: Interview feedback forms
Use the Interview feedback forms report to understand how each member of your team is performing, how many interviews they've conducted, and how feedback forms are faring in the scope of the interview process.
**Average time to complete: The average time between the end of an interview event and feedback form submission, only counting completed forms for scheduled interviews (not added manually). If an individual has yet to complete their feedback form, their time is not counted in this metric.
Part 6: Pipeline predictions
Lever’s pipeline predictions uncover trends and predict likely outcomes. We focus on three predictive metrics:
- For 1 hire you need: This prediction is calculated by dividing the total number of candidates for this role by the number of hired candidates for this role.
- At current speed, 1 hire takes: This prediction is calculated by taking an average of the total amount of time that each hired candidate spent within your hiring pipeline.
- Of all candidates in your pipeline: This prediction is calculated by dividing the number of hired candidates for this role by the total number of active and archived candidates for the role, and multiplying by 100.
Part 7: Candidate demographics
Use the Candidate Demographics report to identify the top origin and sources of candidates in all stages, the Offer stage and the Hired stage.
Part 8: Pipeline snapshot and conversion
Use the Pipeline Snapshot and Conversion report to track candidates who moved from one stage to another stage or archive reason in the interview process.
Part 9: Posting information
Lever’s posting information provides you with a quick summary of when the job posting was created, published and closed. Don’t see a date here? That’s because the posting has either not been published or closed yet.
Check out this video for a quick demo of how to utilize Lever's Job Posting Dashboards.