|Available for||User roles||Limited Team Members, Team Members, Admins, Super Admins|
|Packages||All Lever packages|
Your pipeline is separated into three sections. Here is the default layout:
- Lead: New Lead*, Reached Out*, Responded*
- Applicant: New Applicant*
- Interview: Recruiter Screen, Phone Interview, On-site Interview, Offer
(You may have more stages in each tab than listed above.)
While there are separate sections, candidates will flow through one unified pipeline. As such, qualified leads and applicants can both move into interview stages (this is a conversion). On the other hand, you may choose to move candidates from “New Applicant” back to “New Lead”. This would count as a regression in reporting.
This menu allows you to filter your overall candidates view:
- All owners: all candidates in your system, regardless of the owner.
- Owned by me: opportunities that you own. Note that you may not own all opportunities that are associated with a job that you own.
- Followed candidates: opportunities that you follow.
If you’re a Limited Team Member, you’ll see this menu instead:
Because Limited Team Members' access to candidates is configured by Super Admins, Admins, and Team Members, they generally only have access to a subset of all the candidates in your company’s Lever account.
- All owners: all opportunities in your system that you have access to, regardless of the owner.
- Owned by me: opportunities you own.
- Followed candidates: opportunities you follow (i.e., get notifications about).
The sidebar is on the left side of your screen! Come here to filter your pipeline by items, like job postings, tags, source tags, and origins. Drill down further by clicking on the “more filters” button.
Job posting filter
As mentioned above, the filter sidebar allows you to quickly view candidates by the postings you’re interested in.
- Search bar: this allows you to search for any posting you’d like.
- Show all: this displays all published and internal postings.
- Sort (“...”): this presents you with various options to sort postings in the sidebar.
- Sort by type - postings that you own and follow.
- Sort by team
- Sort by location
- Sort by hiring manager
Snoozing is a helpful tool for reminding yourself to take action on a candidate. If you want to take a look at all snoozed candidates, toggle on your snoozed view, from the bottom of the left sidebar. This will filter your pipeline to only show snoozed candidates.
When the snoozed toggle is switched on, it will turn blue:
Archived candidates haven’t gone too far away! On the upper-right side of your pipeline, you’ll see an “archive” section. Click on “archive,” and we’ll bring up your archived candidates in their respective archive reason buckets.
To exit this view, simply click on any other section title.
Take a sneak peek at these changes in the following video:
If you have any questions or concerns about this, feel free to send us a note.
* These stages are required and cannot be deleted.