|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To configure) View, edit, and create users in settings
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Swordfish.ai integration helps talent teams find target candidates, unlock their personal contact information and send them directly to Lever as a lead. For more information refer to the Swordfish.ai website.
Setting up the Swordfish.ai integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Swordfish.ai to install this integration.|
- Log in to your Swordfish account on the Swordfish.ai login page
- Click on Settings
- Click Integrations
- Under Lever, click Connect CRM
- Click Authorize
- Log into your Lever account
- Reviewed the list of requested access permissions. Click Accept to be redirected to Swordfish.
- Select the creator of opportunities to be linked to the account.
- If you’d like opportunities to be created automatically in Lever, tick the box.
Using the Swordfish.ai integration
Sending Opportunities to Lever from Swordfish
- Use any Swordfish data tool to find contact data
- Select the profiles you wish to be synced to Lever as an opportunity by clicking Add to List
- Go to lists and find the opportunity you’d like to send to Lever
- Click the send arrow button in the Lever column (next to the person’s name) to send the candidate to Lever. The candidate opportunity opportunity will be added under the 'New Lead' stage in Lever.
Disabling the Swordfish.ai integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Swordfish.ai app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration