|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Artstation integration allows teams to automatically pull listings from Lever and sync them to ArtStation. Choose which listings you’d like to sync by configuring the teams and departments in Lever. ArtStation will only pull the listings configured with the designated teams and departments. For more information refer to the ArtStation website.
Setting up the ArtStation integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in ArtStation to install this integration.|
What will ArtStation and Epic Games have access to in Lever?
We at ArtStation highly value the privacy and security of our users’ data. When we request you to connect your Lever account to our platform, we require you to list teams and/or departments to establish the integration with your Lever account for us to pull listings from. This is used for authentication purposes and allows our platform to communicate with those specific parts of your Lever account. It’s important to note that we do not request or require any access to your personal data stored within your Lever account.
By connecting your Lever account to ArtStation Jobs using Lever teams and/or departments, you are enabling the synchronization of job listings from those sources to your company’s listing management directory on ArtStation.
- In ArtStation, click the Integrate button located within the left section of the Integrations page
- Choose between Auto-Import (recommended) and manual import
- Click Authorize with Lever
- Log into Lever
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept to authorize the integration
Configuring the ArtStation integration
Configure Department(s) and/or Team
- In ArtStation, add at least one department and/or team. The integration will only pull listings configured with the designated department(s) and/or team.
||If you don’t set up any department and/or team the integration will NOT be able to pull any listings. Make sure that you’ve chosen at least one listing source department and/or team for your integration.|
- Your sync has started, it might take several minutes to complete. You can safely leave the page.
This is it, now your integration is set up! All synced listings will appear in ArtStation under the Integrations –> Synchronized listings tab.
- If you chose the “Auto-import” option during the setup process, listings will automatically appear in Draft state in your “Manage listings” page.
- If you selected the manual import option, you will need to click the Push to draft button manually, to create a corresponding ArtStation listing.
Should you have any specific concerns or questions about the integration process or data privacy, please do not hesitate to contact ArtStation's support team.
Using the ArtStation integration
After completing the initial authorization and configuration, candidate applications will appear in Lever as a new opportunity under the New Applicant stage in Lever (see example below):
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the “Auto-import”used for?
You have two options for your imported listings. Either to turn on “Auto-import” so all the listings pulled from Lever will automatically be converted to ArtStation listings with a “Draft” state, or to manually pick and choose which of the pulled listings you want to convert to ArtStation listings.
ArtStation strongly recommends enabling the auto-import setting, as this would provide the best user experience for the majority of the recruiters using ArtStation Jobs. You will still be able to modify and review those listings before publishing them on ArtStation.
Why do I need to select a department and team?
Since the purpose of connecting Lever to ArtStation's platform is to specifically pull jobs relevant to artists, you will need to select departments and/or teams where you have those art job listings configured. Your designated sources of listings will be the only places in your Lever account where ArtStation will pull listings from.
This way, the integration ensures that the ArtStation platform showcases the most relevant opportunities for artists, and does not pull listings from other fields (e.g. accounting, security, legal, etc.)
Can I skip the Draft phase and publish to ArtStation straight away?
No. ArtStation job listings have custom fields that you need to fill in before you can publish. Such fields include medium, software, etc. They are necessary so the right candidate can easily filter the right jobs among all listings. To make things smoother for you ArtStaton has implemented suggestions for those fields that are based on the description text and your previous listings.
Disabling the ArtStation integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the ArtStation app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration