Find and engage top talent faster with Lever’s sourcing integration with Vettery.
Setup couldn’t be easier. Here’s how to enable the integration in less than a minute:
- You must be a Super Admin to enable this integration.
- Go to Lever’s integrations settings page.
- Click the toggle next to Vettery's logo.
- Generate an API key for that integration partner. You'll be able to see exactly which actions the integration with Vettery will authorize.
- Grab the newly generated API key from Lever:
- Add the API key to Vettery's secure integrations page. Now, when a candidate accepts your interview request in Vettery, a new profile will be automatically created in Lever.
- The new Lever profile will be in the “New Lead” section of your pipeline. Open up the profile, and you’ll see that the candidate will be automatically tagged with Vettery and the origin will be set as “Sourced."
Please note: The Vettery platform requires that a Vettery user's e-mail address exist on Lever in order to correctly associate the candidate to the proper owner. Please assure that all of your Vettery users have Lever accounts and that the e-mail addresses between the two platforms match exactly.
Drop us a note if any questions come to mind. We're always happy to help setup your Vettery integration!