|Available for||User roles||Super Admins|
|Plans||Starter, Enterprise, Professional|
Find and engage top talent faster with Lever’s sourcing integration with Vettery.
With this integration, Lever provides data to Vettery to streamline and speed up your hiring process for all of your Tech Roles.
- When you make an update to a Vettery tech candidate’s application in Lever, your Account Manager is instantly alerted without you lifting a finger.
- Sync Lever candidates to the right Tech role, recruiter/hiring manager and stage in Lever.
- Create Technology roles on Vettery with your existing Lever job descriptions.
How do I integrate with Vettery initially?
Setup couldn’t be easier. Here’s how to enable the integration in less than a minute:
- You must be a Super Admin to enable this integration.
- Go to Lever’s integrations settings page.
- Click the toggle next to Vettery's logo.
- Generate an API key for that integration partner. You'll be able to see exactly which actions the integration with Vettery will authorize.
- Grab the newly generated API key from Lever:
Visit your Vettery Tracker which is at the top left of your account. You can also find it here: https://www.vettery.com/tracker.
Click on edit preferences and integrations.
- Click on Integrate with Lever.
Add your Lever API key and you'll be all set!
How do I update my Vettery integration?
Visit the Vettery Tracker (https://www.vettery.com/tracker). Click on “Deactivate Lever”.
Go to Lever’s integrations settings page. Click ‘Edit’ next to Vettery’s Logo.
Click ‘Revoke’ next to the existing API key then click ‘Remove key’.
Click ‘Generate new key’ and grab the newly generated API key from Lever:
Visit your Vettery Tracker which is at the top left of your account. You can also find it here: https://www.vettery.com/tracker. Click on edit preferences and integrations.
Click ‘Deactivate Lever.’ Then, click ‘Integrate with Lever’.
Add the Lever API key and you'll be all set!
- The new Lever profile will be in the “New Lead” section of your pipeline. Open up the profile, and you’ll see that the candidate will be automatically tagged with Vettery and the origin will be set as “Sourced."
Please note: The Vettery platform requires that a Vettery user's e-mail address exist on Lever in order to correctly associate the candidate to the proper owner. Please assure that all of your Vettery users have Lever accounts and that the e-mail addresses between the two platforms match exactly.
Drop us a note if any questions come to mind. We're always happy to help setup your Vettery integration!