Got a candidate coming onsite? Push them out of Lever and into Abacus to kick off the candidate reimbursement process. Make it easy for your candidates to submit their expense report to you. And as a recruiter, you'll be able to easily approve each and every expense through the Abacus platform.
Setup couldn’t be easier. Here’s how to enable the integration in less than a minute:
- You must be a Super Admin to enable this integration.
- Go to Lever’s integrations settings page.
- Click the toggle next to Abacus's logo.
- Generate an API key for that integration partner. You'll be able to see exactly which actions the integration with Abacus will authorize.
- Grab the newly generated API key from Lever:
- And add the API key to Abacus's secure integrations page.
- You'll also need to generate a Webhook token for candidate stage changes within Lever here, so that your candidates can be pushed from Lever to Abacus upon moving into the onsite stage. This webhook token can then be added to Abacus.
- Add a Welcome Note in Abacus to ensure your candidates receive a personalized note with their automatic candidate reimbursement email.
- Select Invite Stage. This is the stage in Lever that will trigger an invitation to Abacus. Most companies will select the "on-site interview," so that once a candidate is moved to this stage, he or she will automatically receive an invitation to Abacus.
Click SAVE LEVER, and you're done! The 'owner' of the candidate in Lever will be automatically assigned as their Manager in Abacus.
Don't hesitate to drop us a note if any questions come to mind.