Find and engage top talent faster with Lever’s integration with Triplebyte.
When you’re using Triplebyte to screen and interview candidates, you can easily push candidates into Lever with one click, and candidates imported from Triplebyte will start in 'New Lead'. If you'd like a candidate to take a coding assessment through Triplebyte, simply add the tag of "Give access to Triplebyte" to that candidate to push that candidate into Triplebyte. Results from the assessments will not import to the candidate profile in Lever.
Setup couldn’t be easier. Here’s how to enable the integration in less than a minute:
- You must be a Super Admin to enable this integration.
- Go to Lever’s integrations settings page.
- Click the toggle next to Triplebyte's logo.
- Generate an API key for that integration partner. You'll be able to see exactly which actions the integration with Triplebyte will authorize.
- Grab the newly generated API key from Lever:
- And add the API key to Triplebyte on the ATS Integrations settings page:
Drop us a note if any questions come to mind.