|Available for||Roles||Super Admin|
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Find and engage top talent faster with Lever’s integration with Triplebyte. When you are using Triplebyte to screen and interview candidates, you can easily push candidates into Lever with one click, and candidates imported from Triplebyte will start in the 'New Lead' stage. If you would like a candidate to take a coding assessment through Triplebyte, simply add the tag of "Give access to Triplebyte" to that candidate's opportunity to push that candidate into Triplebyte. Results from the assessments will not import to the candidate profile in Lever.
To set up the Triplebyte integration:
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- On the Partner Integrations page, locate the Triplebyte toggle under the 'Sourcing' header
- Generate an API key for Triplebyte. You will be able to see exactly which actions the integration with Triplebyte will authorize.
- Copy newly generated API key from Lever
- And add the API key to Triplebyte on the ATS Integrations settings page