Find and engage top talent faster with Lever’s integration with Triplebyte.
Setup couldn’t be easier. Here’s how to enable the integration in less than a minute:
- You must be a Super Admin to enable this integration.
- Go to Lever’s integrations settings page.
- Click the toggle next to Triplebyte's logo.
- Generate an API key for that integration partner. You'll be able to see exactly which actions the integration with Triplebyte will authorize.
- Grab the newly generated API key from Lever:
- And add the API key to Triplebyte on the ATS Integrations settings page:
When you’re using Triplebyte to screen and interview candidates, you can easily push candidates into Lever with one click. And if you'd like a candidate to take a coding assessment through Triplebyte, simply add the tag of "Give access to Triplebyte" to that candidate to push that candidate into Triplebyte.
Drop us a note if any questions come to mind.