1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations. Under Partner Integrations, enable LinkedIn Recruiter.
2. You will be prompted to enter the following information from your company's LinkedIn contract: Full Name, Email, and LinkedIn Contract ID.
To find your Contract ID:
- Login to LinkedIn Recruiter as an administrator.
- Select "More," then select "Admin Settings."
- Your LinkedIn Contract ID will appear just below your account name near the top the page. Only enter the numbers in your contract ID.
3. Once all information is entered, click Start Activation. Lever will now contact LinkedIn to establish the integration.
4. Lever will notify you once the integration with LinkedIn has been established. This process takes on average 1-2 weeks. Afterward, under the same Integrations page within Settings, you will see a list of all of your LinkedIn users with a Recruiter seat. You will need to map each LinkedIn user to a Lever user.
5. Once all users have been mapped, the setup will be complete. Make sure that your users are logged into their LinkedIn Recruiter account, and they will be able to take advantage of these features!