|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin
Team Members and Limited Team Members if they are also the requisition creator, owner, or hiring manager
|Packages||All packages (postings)
LeverTRM for Enterprise or Advanced HR add-on (requisitions)
Before proceeding, note that requisitions serve a different function than job postings. To learn more, check out our help article on understanding the difference between job postings and requisitions.
You can associate one job posting with one requisition, multiple job postings with one requisition, and vice versa. For example, if you want to hire 10 people for the same posting, and each employee requires a unique requisition code, you could create multiple requisitions and associate the same job posting with each requisition. Readers of this article will learn about:
- Method 1: Linking requisitions from job postings
- Method 2: Linking job postings from requisitions
- Unlinking job postings and requisitions
Note that if requisition approvals are enabled, you can only link a job posting to a requisition after it has been approved. To learn more, refer to our help article on configuring requisition approvals.
Method 1: Linking requisitions from job postings
- Navigate to Jobs > Postings
- Select the posting you that you would like to associate with a requisition
- On the right-hand side of the posting editor, in the 'Requisitions' section, click + Add requisition
- Search or scroll to choose a requisition
- Click the Save button at the top of the posting editor
On the 'Postings' page, postings listed with a plus sign (+) and a number indicate there is more than one requisition linked. Click this number to quickly see the linked requisitions.
Method 2: Linking job postings from requisitions
- Navigate to Jobs > Requisitions
- Select the requisition that you would like to associate with a posting
- On the right-hand side of the requisition editor, in the 'Linked postings' section, click + Add posting
- Search or scroll to choose a job posting
- Click the Save button at the top of the requisition editor
After you have associated your job postings with requisitions, you can see related activity at a quick glance from the requisitions tab. Click on the plus sign (+) and number listed next to requisitions to see linked jobs.
Unlinking job postings and requisitions
You can unlink job postings and requisitions in the job posting and requisition editors.
- In the 'Linked postings' or 'Requisitions' section, click the trash can icon next to the job or requisition you want to unlink
- Click Save changes
Note that you cannot unlink a requisition and job posting while there is an active offer for the requisition. If you try to unlink a requisition with an active offer you will see a warning informing you the action cannot be taken.