When you log into Lever, you will be brought to the Candidates page, where you can filter candidates by clicking on three categories:
- All owners: All candidates in your system, regardless of the owner.
- Owned by me: Candidates you own. Note that you may not own all candidates who are associated with a job that you own.
- Followed candidates: Candidates you follow.
If you’re a Limited Team Member, you’ll see this menu instead:
Because Limited Team Members’ access to candidates is configured by Super Admins, Admins, and Team Members, they generally only have access to a subset of all the candidates in your company’s Lever account.
- All owners: All candidates in your system that you have access to, regardless of the owner.
- Owned by me: Candidates you own.
- Followed candidates: Candidates you follow (i.e., get notifications about).
If the number of candidates you are viewing look off to you, be sure you are viewing the candidates under the correct filter! When you leave and come back to the candidates page, it will always be on the filter you last used. Please note that those with the Interviewer access role will not have access to the candidates page.