When you log into Lever, you will be brought to the Candidates page, where you can filter candidates by clicking on three categories:
- All owners: all candidates in your system, regardless of the owner.
- Owned by me: candidates you own. Note that you may not own all candidates who are associated with a job that you own.
- Followed candidates: candidates whom you follow. The candidates may be associated with a job posting OR tag that you follow.
If you’re a Limited Team Member, you’ll see this menu instead:
This is because your access to candidates are determined by a team admin.
- All owners: this is not available because you can only see candidates of a job posting or tag that an admin has allowed you to follow.
- Owned by me: candidates you own.
- Followed candidates: candidates you follow. This is the filter you'll likely use most often.
- Followed tags: candidates who have the tags that you follow. (This option will only appear if you follow a tag.)
If the number of candidates you are viewing look off to you, be sure you are viewing the candidates under the correct filter! When you leave and come back to the candidates page, it will always be on the filter you last used. Please note that those with the Interviewer access role will not have access to the candidates page.