When you log into Lever, you will be brought to the Candidates page, where you can filter candidates by clicking on three high-level categories:
- All owners: all candidates in your system, regardless of the owner.
- Owned by me: candidates that you own. Note that you may not own all candidates that are associated with a job that you own.
- Followed candidates: candidates that you follow. The candidates may be associated with a job posting OR tag that you follow.
If you’re a Limited Team Member, you’ll see this menu instead:
This is because your visibility options are determined by a team admin.
- All owners: this is not available because you can only see candidates that an admin has given you access to.
- Owned by me: candidates that you own.
- Followed candidates: candidates that you follow. This is the filter you'll likely use most often.
- Followed tags: candidates that have tags that you follow. (This option will only appear if you follow a tag.)
If the number of candidates you are viewing look off to you, be sure you are viewing the candidates under the correct filter! When you leave and come back to the candidates page, it will always be on the filter you last used.
Please note that you will not have access to the candidates page if you have the Interviewer access role.