|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member|
|Permissions||• Manage profiles and view associated postings|
|Packages||Lever Basic, LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
||This article depicts and describes an updated version of the pipeline filter functionality included in the Summer 2023 Product Release, scheduled to rollout progressively in August 2023. For full details, refer to our Summer 2023 Product Release Notes.|
In the Candidates section of your Lever environment, you have the ability to filter candidates by ownership. Click the dropdown arrow next to the heading above the opportunity list to filter candidates by these options:
- All owners: All candidates in your system, regardless of the owner.
- Owned by me: Candidates you own; note that you may not own all candidates who are associated with a job that you own
- Followed candidates: Candidates you follow (i.e., get notifications about)
When you leave and come back to the candidates page, the page will display the candidates with the filter you last used. Be sure to check this filter to ensure you are seeing the correct list of candidates!
For more on ownership, refer to our help article on editing job postings' owners. To learn how to follow in Lever, check out our help article on following opportunities and postings.
Note, if your role in Lever is provisioned with the 'Manage profiles and view associated postings' permission, but only for profiles for which you are the opportunity owner, hiring manager, or have been granted specific access certain postings, the filters will work as follows:
- All owners: All candidates in your system that you have access to
- Owned by me: Candidates you own
- Followed candidates: Candidates you follow (i.e., get notifications about).