The Interview Calibration report provides you with a closer look at the scores for each type of feedback form over a given period of time. This information can be especially useful when answering questions, such as:
- Which feedback forms are completed in the shortest amount of time?
- Which feedback forms take longer to complete?
- Which feedback forms have been receiving feedback that is overwhelmingly positive or negative?
One of the first things you'll notice on the Interview Calibration Overview is the high level summary.
These numbers provide you with quick answers to the questions:
- How many feedback forms have been completed within the given time period?
- How positive has feedback been?
- On average, how long does it take interviewers to submit their completed feedback forms?
Underneath that summary, you'll find a list of all of your pipeline stages broken down by Interview Form, Very Negative, Negative, Positive, Very Positive, All, and Avg. Time to Complete.
- Interview Form - Title of the feedback form
- Very Negative - Total number of feedback forms submitted with a score of 1 or two thumbs down
- Negative - Total number of feedback forms submitted with a score of 2 or one thumb down
- Positive - Total number of feedback forms submitted with a score of 3 or one thumb up
- Very Positive - Total number of feedback forms submitted with a score of 4 or two thumbs up
- All - Total number of feedback forms submitted
- Avg. Time to Complete - Average time it took interviewers to submit their competed feedback forms
One of the awesome features of Lever's reporting suite is the ability to have transparency into the underlying data.
For example: Once you run a report, the Feedback forms in this report module underneath the stages refreshes to reflect your selection criteria.
Lastly, there may come a time when you will need to create a custom report, perhaps to answer the questions above! You'll notice at the top of the report is a Filter module.
Click anywhere on the Filter bar to expand the module and refine your search by a specific job posting, team, candidate owner, interviewer, scheduler, status, origin, source, and or tag.
When you've entered in all of your selection criteria, click the blue Create Report button and the report will update accordingly! Don't forget to use the Bookmark feature to save reports that you'll frequently need to run!