|Super Admin, Admin
|Cannot be accessed by users assigned to custom roles
|Lever Basic, LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Following the successful launch of Visual Insights a year ago, we are announcing the deprecation of Legacy Reporting. As of October 2023, new users to Lever will not have access to Legacy Reporting. Legacy Reporting will be removed from Lever for current users with next year's Fall Release, targeted for November 2024.
Visual Insights will become the default (and only) reporting experience within the Lever platform. If you’re unfamiliar, Visual Insights is a series of ready-to–use dashboards, built from customer feedback and industry best practices.
Check out this article regarding the transition from Legacy Reporting to Visual Insights. Specifically, interview metrics can be found on the Interviews dashboard in Visual Insights. To learn more, refer to our Interviews dashboard help article
If you have any questions or concerns about this upcoming change, please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager or submit a request for assistance.
The Interview calibration report provides you with a closer look at the scores for each type of feedback form over a given period of time. This information can be especially useful when answering questions, such as:
- Which feedback forms are completed in the shortest amount of time?
- Which feedback forms take longer to complete?
- Which feedback forms have been receiving feedback that is overwhelmingly positive or negative?
One of the first things you'll notice on the Interview calibration overview is the high level summary.
These numbers provide you with quick answers to the questions:
- How many feedback forms have been completed within the given time period?
- How positive has feedback been?
- On average, how long does it take interviewers to submit their completed feedback forms?
Underneath the summary, you will find a list of all of your pipeline stages broken down by the following parameters:
- Interview Form - Title of the feedback form
- Very Negative - Total number of feedback forms submitted with a score of 1 or two thumbs down
- Negative - Total number of feedback forms submitted with a score of 2 or one thumb down
- Positive - Total number of feedback forms submitted with a score of 3 or one thumb up
- Very Positive - Total number of feedback forms submitted with a score of 4 or two thumbs up
- All - Total number of feedback forms submitted
- Avg. Time to Complete - Average time it took interviewers to submit their competed feedback forms
One of the powerful features of Lever's reporting suite is the ability to provide transparency into the underlying data. For example, once you run an interview calibration report, the Feedback forms in this report module underneath the stages refreshes to reflect your selection criteria.
There may come a time when you will need to create a custom report in order to answer the questions listed above. You will notice at the top of the report there is a Filter module.
Click anywhere on the filter bar to expand the module and refine your search by a specific job posting, team, candidate owner, interviewer, scheduler, status, origin, source, and or tag.
When you have entered in all of your selection criteria, click the Create Report button to update the report. Use the Bookmark feature to save reports that you frequently run.