|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin|
|Permissions||Cannot be accessed by users assigned to custom roles|
|Packages||Lever Basic, LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
||This article pertains to Lever's legacy reporting interface. Lever's newest reporting interface - Visual Insights - offers enhanced analytics functionality on par and beyond what is available in Legacy Reports. Specifically, interview metrics can be found on the Interviews dashboard in Visual Insights. To learn more, refer to our Interviews dashboard help article.|
The Interview calibration report provides you with a closer look at the scores for each type of feedback form over a given period of time. This information can be especially useful when answering questions, such as:
- Which feedback forms are completed in the shortest amount of time?
- Which feedback forms take longer to complete?
- Which feedback forms have been receiving feedback that is overwhelmingly positive or negative?
One of the first things you'll notice on the Interview calibration overview is the high level summary.
These numbers provide you with quick answers to the questions:
- How many feedback forms have been completed within the given time period?
- How positive has feedback been?
- On average, how long does it take interviewers to submit their completed feedback forms?
Underneath the summary, you will find a list of all of your pipeline stages broken down by the following parameters:
- Interview Form - Title of the feedback form
- Very Negative - Total number of feedback forms submitted with a score of 1 or two thumbs down
- Negative - Total number of feedback forms submitted with a score of 2 or one thumb down
- Positive - Total number of feedback forms submitted with a score of 3 or one thumb up
- Very Positive - Total number of feedback forms submitted with a score of 4 or two thumbs up
- All - Total number of feedback forms submitted
- Avg. Time to Complete - Average time it took interviewers to submit their competed feedback forms
One of the powerful features of Lever's reporting suite is the ability to provide transparency into the underlying data. For example, once you run an interview calibration report, the Feedback forms in this report module underneath the stages refreshes to reflect your selection criteria.
There may come a time when you will need to create a custom report in order to answer the questions listed above. You will notice at the top of the report there is a Filter module.
Click anywhere on the filter bar to expand the module and refine your search by a specific job posting, team, candidate owner, interviewer, scheduler, status, origin, source, and or tag.
When you have entered in all of your selection criteria, click the Create Report button to update the report. Use the Bookmark feature to save reports that you frequently run.