|Available for||User roles||Super Admins and Admins|
|Plans||Starter, Professional, and Enterprise|
The Interviews report provides you with an overview of the amount of interviews that have been scheduled within your pipeline stages over a given period of time. This information can be especially useful when answering questions, such as:
- How many interviews did we conduct last week?
- What interviews are scheduled for today?
- Which interviewers still have to complete their feedback form and for which candidate(s)?
One of the first things you'll notice on the Interviews Overview report is the high level summary.
These numbers provide you with quick answers to the questions:
- How many interview panels & events are in this report?
- How positive has feedback been?
Underneath that summary, you'll find a list of all of your pipeline stages broken down by Interview Panels, Interview Events, Negative, and Positive.
- Interview Panels - A group of interviewers (ie: One candidate is scheduled to meet with four different interviewers. This would display as 1 Interview Panel)
- Interview Events - An individual interview (ie: One candidate is scheduled to meet with four different interviewers. This would display as 4 Interview Events)
- Negative - Total number of completed feedback forms with scores of 1 or 2 (one thumb down or two thumbs down)
- Positive - Total number of completed feedback forms with scores of 3 or 4 (one thumb up or two thumbs up)
One of the awesome features of Lever's reporting suite is the ability to expose the underlying data by clicking on any of the visible numbers.
For example: when you click on "259" under the Interview Events column for Recruiter Screen, the Interview events in this report module underneath the stages refreshes to reflect my selection criteria.
Lastly, there may come a time when you will need to create a custom report, perhaps to answer the questions above! You'll notice at the top of the report is a Filter module.
Click anywhere on the Filter bar to expand the module and refine your search by a specific job posting, team, candidate owner, interviewer, scheduler, status, origin, source, and or tag.
When you've entered in all of your selection criteria, click the blue Create Report button and the report will update accordingly! Don't forget to use the Bookmark feature to save reports that you'll frequently need to run!