|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin|
Following the successful launch of Visual Insights a year ago, we are announcing the deprecation of Legacy Reporting. As of October 2023, new users to Lever will not have access to Legacy Reporting. Legacy Reporting will be removed from Lever for current users with next year's Fall Release, targeted for November 2024.
Visual Insights will become the default (and only) reporting experience within the Lever platform. If you’re unfamiliar, Visual Insights is a series of ready-to–use dashboards, built from customer feedback and industry best practices.
Check out this article regarding the transition from Legacy Reporting to Visual Insights. To learn how to measure legacy report metrics in Visual Insights, refer to our transitioning to Visual Insights help article.
If you have any questions or concerns about this upcoming change, please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager or submit a request for assistance.
The Interviews report provides you with an overview of the amount of interviews that have been scheduled within your pipeline stages over a given period of time. This information can be especially useful when answering questions, such as:
- How many interviews did we conduct last week?
- What interviews are scheduled for today?
- Which interviewers still have to complete their feedback form and for which candidate(s)?
One of the first things you'll notice on the Interviews Overview report is the high level summary.
These numbers provide you with quick answers to the questions:
- How many interview panels & events are in this report?
- How positive has feedback been?
Underneath that summary, you will find a list of all of your pipeline stages broken down by Interview Panels, Interview Events, Negative, and Positive.
- Interview Panels - A series of one or more interview events that take place as part of the same scheduling action (ie: One candidate is scheduled to meet with four different interviewers. This would display as 1 Interview Panel)
- Interview Events - Scheduled interactions between interviewers and candidates (ie: One candidate is scheduled to meet with four different interviewers. This would display as 4 Interview Events)
- Negative - Total number of completed feedback forms with scores of 1 or 2 (one thumb down or two thumbs down)
- Positive - Total number of completed feedback forms with scores of 3 or 4 (one thumb up or two thumbs up)
Expose underlying data by clicking on any of the numbers in the table. For example: when you click on "259" under the Interview Events column for Recruiter Screen, the Interview events in this report module underneath the stages refreshes to reflect my selection criteria.
Use the filter bar at the top of the report to distill metrics from specific subsets of data.
Click anywhere on the filter bar to reveal that filter fields which you can use to refine your search by a specific job posting, team, candidate owner, interviewer, scheduler, status, origin, source, and or tag.
When you have entered in all of your selection criteria, click the Create Report button.
||Use the 'Bookmark' feature (above the filter bar) to save reports that you frequently run.|