The Candidates report is an overview of the volume of candidates that moved into the stages of your pipeline over a specified period of time. This information can be especially useful when answering questions, such as:
- How many candidates applied to specific postings last week?
- How many candidates have I sourced?
- What is the general candidate funnel?
One of the first things you'll notice on the Candidates Overview report is the high level summary.
These numbers provide you with quick answers to questions, such as:
- How many candidates did we hire?
- How many candidates are included within this report?
- Where did candidates came from, aka their origin?
Underneath that summary, you'll find a list of all of your pipeline stages broken down by New in Stage and All in Stage.
- New in Stage refers to candidates who entered into a stage during the time period.
- All in Stage encompasses candidates who are both new in stage and who were already existing in that stage when the time period began.
One of the awesome features of Lever's reporting suite is the ability to expose the underlying data by clicking on any of the visible numbers.
For example: If you click on "391" under the New in Stage column for Phone Interview, the Candidates in this report module underneath the stages refreshes to reflect your selection criteria.
Lastly, there may come a time when you will need to create a custom report, perhaps to answer the questions above! You'll notice at the top of the report is a Filter module.
Click anywhere on the Filter bar to expand the module and refine your search by a specific job posting, team, candidate owner, interviewer, scheduler, status, origin, source, and or tag.
When you've entered in all of your selection criteria, click the blue Create Report button and the report will update accordingly! Don't forget to use the Bookmark feature to save reports that you'll frequently need to run!