|Available for||User roles||Super Admins and Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
The Pipeline Speed report provides you with an overview of the speed at which candidates move through the stages of your pipeline over a given period of time. This information can be especially useful when answering questions, such as:
- On average, how long does it take candidates to get hired?
- What stages are candidates getting stuck in?
- Which teams hire the fastest?
One of the first things you'll notice is the high-level summary.
These numbers provide you with quick answers to the questions:
- On average, how long are active candidates spending within our pipeline?
- How many candidates are included within this report?
Pipeline Speed Table
Underneath that summary, you'll find a list of all of your pipeline stages broken down by Avg. Time in Stage, Candidates, Min. Time in Stage, and Max. Time in Stage.
- Avg. Time in Stage - Average amount of time candidates spent in each stage.
- Candidates - Number of candidates who were active in each stage during the time period.
- Min. Time in Stage - Minimum amount of time a candidate spent in each stage
- Max. Time in Stage - Maximum amount of time a candidate spent in each stage
Note: Don't be alarmed if you see 0 days. It means that candidates moved in and out of that stage within the same day!
Candidates in this Report
One of the awesome features of Lever's reporting suite is the ability to expose the underlying data by clicking on any of the visible numbers.
For example: If you click on "239 days" under the Avg. Time in Stage column for New Applicant, the Candidates in this report module underneath the stages refreshes to reflect your selection criteria.
Filters and Bookmarks
Lastly, there may come a time when you will need to create a custom report, perhaps to answer the questions above! You'll notice at the top of the report is a Filter module.
Click anywhere on the Filter bar to expand the module and refine your search by a specific job posting, team, candidate owner, interviewer, scheduler, status, origin, source, and or tag.
When you've entered in all of your selection criteria, click the blue Create Report button and the report will update accordingly! Don't forget to use the Bookmark feature to save reports that you'll frequently need to run!
CSV Export (Super Admins only)
When you’re ready to download the report that you’ve just created, click on "Export to spreadsheet" in the upper right corner to download a CSV file (note that only Super Admins are allowed to export reports data). Be advised that this export includes considerations, while the report numbers show candidates — so the number of rows in the export will be greater than the numbers of candidates.