Note: SAML integrations are only available for Enterprise customers. If you have any questions about your plan, reach out to your Account Manager!
Jumping into Lever shouldn't be a hassle. With Lever's OneLogin integration, you can now ensure that every member of your team can seamlessly login to Lever.
To successfully configure SAML for your account, you'll want to send the following information to your Customer Success Manager:
- Your OneLogin SAML 2.0 endpoint URL
- View details for the OneLogin X.509 Certificate, public-key format preferred
This information can be attained from the "SSO" tab of the Lever app in OneLogin. Here's how to find it:
- In OneLogin, go to Apps > Find apps and search for Lever
- Click "add" next to Lever
- Click Continue
- Copy the the sign-in page URL and x.509 certificate to send to the Lever team