Find and engage top talent faster with Lever’s sourcing integration with Hired.
Setup couldn’t be easier. Here’s how to enable the integration in less than a minute:
- You must be a Super Admin to enable this integration.
- Go to Lever’s integrations settings page.
- Click the toggle next to Hired’s logo.
- Generate an API key for that integration partner. You'll be able to see exactly which actions the integration with Hired will authorize.
- Grab the newly generated API key from Lever:
- And add the API key to Hired:
- When you’re using Hired and a candidate accepts your interview request, the candidate will be sent to your Lever account's New Lead stage. You’ll also find a link to the candidate’s profile from the Hired-generated confirmation email.
- The candidate’s interview acceptance will create a brand new candidate profile in the “New Lead” section of your Lever pipeline. Open up the profile, and you’ll see that the candidate is automatically tagged with hired.com and the origin will be set as “Sourced.”
Please drop us a note if any questions come to mind.