|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Find and engage top talent faster with Lever’s sourcing integration with Hired.
Setup could not be easier. Here’s how to enable the integration in less than a minute:
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Click the toggle next to Hired’s logo
- Generate an API key for that integration partner. You will be able to see exactly which actions the integration with Hired will authorize.
- Copy the newly generated API key from Lever and add the API key to Hired
- After turning on the integration, you can import a job posting from Lever
Job postings use the title of the Lever job posting as the Hired position name. This connection is called out with an 'ATS' badge when viewing the Hired position that is connected to the Lever job posting:
When the candidate accepts your interview request through Hired, then Hired will send the candidate directly into your Lever account- the candidate will be automatically associated with the Lever job posting that’s linked to the Hired Position.
If you have not linked your Hired Position to a specific Lever job posting, then Hired will simply send the candidate to Lever without an association to a specific Lever job posting, as shown in the example below:
- When you are using Hired and a candidate accepts your interview request, the candidate will be sent to your Lever account’s 'New Lead' stage. You’ll also find a link to the candidate’s profile from the Hired-generated confirmation email.
- The candidate’s interview acceptance will create a brand new candidate profile in the 'New Lead' section of your Lever pipeline. Open up the profile, and you’ll see that the candidate is automatically tagged with hired.com and the origin will be set as 'Sourced.'