|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Find and engage top talent faster with Lever’s sourcing integration with Simppler.
Setup couldn’t be easier. Here’s how to enable the integration in less than a minute:
- You must be a Super Admin to enable this integration.
- Go to Lever’s integrations settings page.
- Click the toggle next to Simppler's logo.
- Generate an API key for that integration partner. You'll be able to see exactly which actions the integration with Simppler will authorize.
- Grab the newly generated API key from Lever:
- And add the API key to Simppler's secure account settings page.
- When you’re using Simppler to view your referred candidates for a job posting, select "In Lever" under the Candidate Status dropdown menu and watch your candidates flow instantly into Lever.
- Doing so will create a brand new candidate profile in the “New Lead” section of your Lever pipeline. Open up the profile, and you’ll see that the candidate will be automatically tagged with the name of the sourcing tool and the origin will be set as “Sourced.”