|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
Find and engage top talent faster with Lever’s sourcing integration with Aevy.
Setup couldn’t be easier. Here’s how to enable the integration in less than a minute:
- You must be a Super Admin to enable this integration.
- Go to Lever’s integrations settings page.
- Click the toggle next to Aevy’s logo.
- Generate an API key for that integration partner. You'll be able to see exactly which actions the integration with Aevy will authorize.
- Grab the newly generated API key from Lever:
After you have this key, go ahead and contact Aevy's support team to get set up! We recommend sharing the API key with their team over the phone, as email is an insecure method.
When you’re using Aevy, click the "Export to Lever" button and watch your candidates flow instantly into Lever.
- Doing so will create a brand new candidate profile in the “New Lead” section of your Lever pipeline. Open up the profile, and you’ll see that the candidate will be automatically tagged with the name of the sourcing tool and the origin will be set as “Sourced.”
Check out this video for a demo of the integration between Lever and Aevy.