Find and engage top talent faster with Lever’s sourcing integration with Connectifier.
Setup couldn’t be easier. Here’s how to enable the integration in less than a minute:
- You must be a Super Admin to enable this integration.
- Go to Lever’s integrations settings page.
- Click the toggle next to Connectifier’s logo.
- Generate an API key for that integration partner. You'll be able to see exactly which actions the integration with Connectifier will authorize.
- Grab the newly generated API key from Lever:
- Once the Lever API key has been retrieved, please reach out to Connectifier support at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to add the Lever API key to your Connectifier account settings.
- After your key has been added, simply log into Connectifier and you're ready to begin using the extension!
- When you’re using Connectifier, click the "Export to Lever" button and watch your candidates flow instantly into Lever.
- Doing so will create a brand new candidate profile in the “New Lead” section of your Lever pipeline. Open up the profile, and you’ll see that the candidate will be automatically tagged with the name of the sourcing tool and the origin will be set as “Sourced.”