|Available for||User roles||Team Members, Admins, Super Admins|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
This can be done under Job Postings.
1. Choose the posting that you would like to require a cover letter for.
2. Scroll down to the "Add custom questions to application" section and click "Add Custom Questions".
3. Select "Add New Form" from the dropdown menu.
4. On the form editor, choose "File Upload” from the answer type menu.
5. Title the new question “Cover Letter” and click the asterisk on the top right hand side of the question box to make this item required.
6. Save your changes, and you're set.
Tip: Our file size limit is 100MB. If you'd like candidates to submit a video, we recommend instructing candidates to upload the video to a cloud service (like Google Drive or Dropbox) and share the video via a link.
This example demonstrates how to require candidates to upload a cover letter, but this feature can be used for many types of questions!
To stay organized, we recommend compiling questions that are unique to one role into one custom question form. If there are questions every applicant needs to answer, save all of those in a separate form, and use that form on every posting.
If you ever need to delete a custom question form, send us a note, and we'd be happy to take care of that for you!