If you use multiple Google accounts (e.g. work, personal, or perhaps multiple companies you recruit for), we recommend setting up Chrome profiles to simplify your workflow. Managing multiple profiles makes it easier for you to quickly change gears while ensuring that all extensions, apps, history and bookmarks remain synced for each Chrome profile.
Follow these steps to create an additional Google Chrome profile:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer
- Click the profile icon in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Click Add.
- If you wish to connect the profile you are creating with an existing Google account, click Sign in. Other, click Continue without an account.
- If you are not syncing the new profile with an existing Google account, input a name and choose an avatar for the profile. Select a color scheme for the profile and click Done to proceed.
- A new browser window will appear associated with the profile you just created.
The profile you have created will now be listed in your Other Profiles menu on Google Chrome. To switch between profiles, simply click the profile icon in the upper-right corner of a Chrome browser window and select the profile you wish to access from the list.
||Your login credentials for Lever are associated with your organizational email address. You will not be able to login to Lever with a personal or alternate work email address. Keep this in mind when jumping in between different Google Chrome profiles.|