|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member|
|Permissions||• View profiles and associated job postings
• View other users' interview feedback (if printing other than your own)
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
To print feedback associated with a candidate profile, click the ellipses (⋯) button at the top of their profile and select Print feedback.
The following information is included in printed feedback:
- Feedback submitted by interviewers about the candidate
- Notes with ratings (notes without ratings are not included)
- The candidate's resume
Depicted below is an example of printed feedback that includes feedback from an interview, a note with a rating, and resume.
Frequently asked questions
It is not possible to bulk print feedback. As an alternative, we recommend using Lever's bulk share functionality to send candidate profiles and resumes to interviewers in your organization:
- Navigate to the Candidates page
- Check the boxes next to the names of the candidates whose opportunities you wish to share
- Click the Share button in the bulk action tool bar
- Input the email address(es) of the intended recipients
- Recipients do not have to be users in your Lever environment
- Draft a message and/or provide a rating for the candidates you are sharing
- Click the Send button
If the recipients are users in your Lever environment, they will be sent links to the shared candidates' profiles (which they can view provided they have the necessary access role), along with their resumes and your message/rating. If the recipients are not users in your Lever environment, the email will only contain candidates' names, resumes, and your message/rating. To learn more, check out our help article on sharing candidates.