|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins|
Please note: Our new dynamic approver placeholders will be released to customers by the end of February 2018.
Getting offers out to candidates as quickly as possible is critical in keeping up with your hiring goals. With Lever’s offer approval feature, your offers will be approved in record time. Lever empowers you to create customizable offer approval workflows to ensure that each stakeholder – finance, HR, the hiring manager, etc. – is on board with the offer you’ve generated. Here’s how:
Navigate to the "Approvals" page housed under your Settings.
Click to add a default approval:
Add each stakeholder as an approver.
When you click into this field, you'll see that we offer several dynamic offer approver placeholders:
1. Offer direct manager -- this is an optional field that can be added to the offer form. The person creating the offer can then see this field on the offer form and select a user at that point.
2. Offer hiring manager -- this is an optional field that can be added to the offer form. When a person creates the offer, this field will be auto-populated with the hiring manager of the posting that the offer is for.
If the team is using Requisitions, we will auto-populate this field with the Requisition's hiring manager instead. We will determine this by looking at the requisition associated with the offer's posting.
Although this field is auto-populated, the person creating the offer can still manually designate another user to be the "Offer hiring manager".
3. Posting hiring manager -- the Hiring manager of the posting associated with the offer. This person does not appear on the offer form and cannot be overridden.
4. Requisition hiring manager -- the Hiring manager of the requisition associated with the offer. This person does not appear on the offer form and cannot be overridden.
5. Requisition owner -- the Owner of the requisition associated with the offer. This person does not appear on the offer form and cannot be overridden.
Click on "add approval step" to add as many approval levels as you'd like to the chain. Then hit "save changes" when you're done!
Get granular: build approval chains by team, location, or work type -- or all three!
After recording the offer details for each candidate, you can then send the details of the offer along to your predefined stakeholders for their approval. Lever will generate an email with all of the essential offer details to your approvers. And you can count on Lever to send those emails out in the right order at the right time. Here's an article for further information on sending those approval requests!