|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members, Limited Team Members|
|Plans||All plan types, free of charge|
Please note: In the coming months, we will be migrating all existing customers to our updated user interface and data model. Because of this, you may be viewing a help article that is not applicable to the version of Lever you are using! If your team began using Lever after July 15th, 2019, if you manage "opportunities" in Lever, or if the screenshots below do not match what you see in your account, please visit this article for information that is most applicable to you.
Save time and bulk edit multiple candidate profiles at once.
You can select all candidates in your pipeline or a specific stage, or manually select the ones you'd like to change. Just click on the check box at the top of the candidates list or next to the candidates' names:
After you do this, pop over to the action bar, where you can do the following:
- Change stage
- Archive specific job considerations and email candidates (be very careful here!)
- Archive profiles and email candidates (be very careful here!)
- Add or remove tags
- Share with team members
Click on the "v" button at the end of the action bar for more options:
- Add posting
- Change owner
- Merge profiles
- Change origin
- Delete (unadvised)
- Unarchive candidates (only available when you are viewing archived candidates)
- Cancel campaigns (only available to customers using Lever Nurture)
A couple of things to note:
- You cannot recover deleted candidate profiles from within Lever.
- You cannot undo a bulk-archive.
- Make sure you're in the correct pipeline stage before selecting all candidates in that view.