|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin|
|Permissions||Cannot be accessed by users assigned to custom roles|
|Packages||Lever Basic, LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
||This article pertains to Lever's legacy reporting interface. Lever's newest reporting interface - Visual Insights - offers enhanced analytics functionality on par and beyond what is available in Legacy Reports. Specifically, conversion metrics can be found on the Pipeline dashboard in Visual Insights. To learn more, refer to our Pipeline dashboard help article.|
Lever’s Conversion Rates report is extremely powerful. Within this report, you have the ability to customize everything, see underlying candidate data, build reports in real-time, and download subsets or all of your data with one click.
Here are some example questions that you can now answer using the Conversion Rates report:
- How many applicants did we have during the month of August?
- How many candidates were sourced by our sourcing team during the week of September 22nd?
- How many candidates who applied to the Front-End Engineer position made it to the 'On-Site Interview' stage in our pipeline?
- How do the conversion rates of referred candidates in our pipeline compare with the conversion rate of our candidates overall?
- How did candidates sourced from LinkedIn compare with candidates sourced from AngelList in our pipeline?
Part 1: Summary totals and summary statement
At the top of the report, you will see your summary totals and summary statement. The summary statistics includes:
- Hired: The number of applicants that you have hired within the specified time period.
- Offers Extended: The number of offers that you made to applicants in your pipeline.
- Total: The total number of candidates who had activity within the specified time period.
Click into a number in the Summary statistics to filter specifically for that category. For example, by clicking on the 181 sourced candidates, Lever will pull up statistics about the hired, total, and offer accept rate for just the sourced candidates.
The summary statement provides you with an overview of the statistics presented. Before jumping into the details of the numbers, you will probably want to take a look at this summary statement to learn about the statistics presented on a broader level.
The summary statement is customizable. Click on any of the gray-highlighted text to look, for example, more specifically at the conversion rate from the 'Recruiter Screen' stage to 'On-Site Interview'.
To clear these filters and go back to your original data, click on the Clear All button in the top left hand corner.
You can also filter by custom date ranges.
Part 2: Essential statistics
The numbers embedded within the Conversion Report run much deeper than those provided in the summary statistics. These numbers provide insight into how candidates are moving through the pipeline.
These essential statistics show percentages and number of candidates who are moving through your pipeline.
- Conversion: Candidates who entered a stage and moved on to the next stage
- Archived: Candidates who were taken out of active consideration from your pipeline
- Moved back: Candidates who were moved backwards to a previous stage in the pipeline
Hovering over a number will provide more detailed information about the statistic.
Clicking on any of these numbers will take you right to the candidates represented by these statistics.
You can click on any of the fields in this list (Name, Companies, Status, etc.) to sort candidates by that field. Most notably, you can sort candidates by feedback scores. This will allow you to see exactly where to focus your energy when working to recruit candidates. Thus, at any moment in time when reviewing your reports, you can easily click on a number or percentage to get to the candidates behind the statistics presented.
Part 3: Customize everything using filters
You have the ability to customize everything in the conversion report. Filters allow you to narrow down your reports by criteria including job posting, team, candidate owner, status, origin, source, and tag. You can even multiple items in a filter field.
Part 4: Export to CSV (Super Admins only)
When you are ready to download the report that you have just created, click on Export to spreadsheet in the upper right corner to download a CSV file. Note that only Super Admins are able to export reports data. Be advised that this export includes considerations, while the report numbers show candidates — so the number of rows in the export will be greater than the number of candidates.