Set up your pipeline
- Lever's pipeline visualization gives you a straight-forward snapshot of your hiring process.
- For candidates whom you are not moving forward for any reason, place them as Archived (see "Rejecting a candidate").
- If you require changes to your pipeline, please fill out this form, and our support team will be on it right away! Be sure to check with your team as the pipeline will be applied to all postings for your entire organization.
Move candidates through stages
- Change a candidate's stage by selecting a new stage from the dropdown in the upper right-hand portion of their profile.
- You can also move batches of candidates to a new stage by selecting their checkboxes and choosing "Change stage" from the actions that appear beneath the pipeline stages.
Hand-off a candidate to a colleague
- Click on your avatar (featuring your initials) near the top of the candidate's summary, and type or select a new owner from the dropdown menu.
- The new owner will receive an email notifying them of the change.
- If you change the owner of a candidate owned by someone else, both the old owner and the new owner will receive notifications.
See the complete history of a candidate
- Click on the "Overview" button at the top of the candidate's profile.
- Filtering by Notes, Feedback or Emails will only display the chosen content.
- Overview displays all actions that have been taken on the profile.