Set up your pipeline
- Lever's pipeline visualization gives you a straight-forward snapshot of your hiring process.
- For candidates whom you are not moving forward with for any reason, archive their profile.
- If you require changes to your pipeline, please fill out this form, and our support team will be on it right away! Be sure to check with your team as the pipeline will be applied to all postings for your entire organization.
Move candidates through stages
- Change a candidate's stage by selecting a new stage from the dropdown in the upper right-hand portion of their profile.
- You can also move batches of candidates to a new stage by going to the Candidates page, selecting the checkboxes next to the candidate names, and clicking the "Stage" button in the bulk action bar.
Hand-off a candidate to a colleague
- Click on your avatar (featuring your initials or your Gravatar) near the top of the candidate's summary, and type or select a new owner from the dropdown menu.
- The new owner will receive an email notifying them of the change.
- If you change the owner of a candidate owned by someone else, both the old owner and the new owner will receive email notifications about the change.
See the complete history of a candidate
- Click on the "Overview" tab at the top of the candidate's profile. "Overview" displays all actions that have been taken on the profile.
- Filtering by "Notes," "Feedback," "Emails," or "Forms" will only display the chosen content.