Last Interaction allows you to understand the last time that a "profile story" was created on a candidate.
By using the Last Interaction filter, you'll be able to gain a quick glance of candidates who have been stagnant in your pipeline a bit too long. This is a great indication of which candidates you should reach out to so that no one slips through the cracks!
Profile stories include:
- Change in stage
- Scheduling an interview
- Adding a feedback form
- Adding a note
- Adding a file to the files section on the candidate's profile
- Adding a resume to the resumes section on the candidate's profile
The below count as an interaction when the threads have synced with the candidate profile:
- Sending an email to a candidate
- Receiving an email from a candidate
- Sending an InMail to a candidate (only possible if you have the LinkedIn Recruiter integration enabled)
- Receiving an InMail from a candidate
(Please note that when your LinkedIn Recruiter integration is first set up, this will sync InMails to their respective candidate profiles and update their last interaction dates.)