|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member|
|Permissions||• Manage profiles and view associated postings|
|Packages||Lever Basic, LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The 'Last interaction' filter allows you to easily locate candidates who may be going stale in your pipeline. Use this filter to prioritize your outreach, to ensure that no candidates slip through the cracks.
- Navigate to Candidates and scroll to the 'Last interaction' filter in the filter column
- Adjust the sliding scale on either side to change the timeframe
You can check next steps in a candidate's journey with the call-to-action buttons that appear next to their opportunity in the pipeline list. For more information refer to our help article on call-to-action buttons. You can also learn how to be notified of opportunities that have not been interacted within a certain period of time in our help article on inactivity alerts.
Last interaction is determined by the last time a "story" was created on an opportunity profile, including:
- Change in stage
- Archiving a candidate
- Snoozing a candidate
- Archiving an opportunity
- Scheduling an interview
- Adding a feedback form
- Adding a note
- Adding a file to the files section on the candidate's profile
- Adding a resume to the resumes section on the candidate's profile
The following activities also count as an interactions, once they have synced to the candidate profile:
- Sending an email to a candidate
- Receiving an email from a candidate
- Sending an InMail to a candidate
- Receiving an InMail from a candidate
Note that sending and receiving InMails is only possible if your LinkedIn is integrated with your Lever instance. For details, refer to our help article on enabling the LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect (RSC) integration. When your LinkedIn Recruiter integration is first set up, InMails will be synced to their respective candidate profiles and last interaction dates will update accordingly.