* See all candidates – Limited Team Members can see all candidates that have tags and job postings they follow. Super Admins and Admins decide which tags and postings Limited Team Members follow.
** See interview feedback – Limited Team Members can see feedback based on the configuration you've set on your company settings page.
*** Access job posting dashboards – Limited Team Members can view the specific dashboards for job postings that they follow.
- Super Admins: HR Director, VP of HR
- Admins: Lead Recruiter, Recruiter, Head of Recruiting
- Team Members: Recruiting Coordinators, Schedulers, Sourcers
- Limited Team Members: Hiring Managers
- Interviewers: The rest of the team
For customers who are live with Lever's new Sensitive Information Privileges
Please note: This is an upcoming product change that we are rolling out to our customers gradually over the coming months. Contact our support team for further information!
Sensitive Information Privileges
Grant permission to private information on candidate profiles (Learn more). Sensitive Information Privileges gives access to:
- Secret notes, feedback, forms, and emails
- Hired candidate profiles
Users with Full permissions have privileges for all candidates and can also fully manage all job postings, including the team, location, owner, and hiring manager.