|Available for||User roles||Super Admins, Admins, Team Members, Limited Team Members|
|Products||Available on all Lever packages.|
We know that keyboard shortcuts can increase your efficiency and streamline certain tasks. For this reason, Lever has a number of keyboard shortcuts built into the app, and we're working to add more! Here are a few shortcuts that will dramatically improve your workflow:
- Use the UP and DOWN arrow keys to move from one candidate profile to the next when viewing a candidate profile.
- Click on the candidate profile page and hit the SPACE BAR or the PAGE DOWN key to scroll down the profile.
- Click the "ESC" button to leave a candidate profile.
- When viewing a candidate's resume, click the "ESC" button to exit the candidate's resume.
- If you'd like to select multiple candidates, hold down the COMMAND button to select candidates individually, or the SHIFT button to select a group of candidates at once.
- Click the "/" key and it will bring your cursor directly into the search bar.
We hope that you find these shortcuts helpful and effective!